zondag 19 januari 2014

NEW SHOES











Hello! I didn't blog for a long time, but don't worry I am still a live! School ask a lot from me, so most of the time am I busy with school. But lets talk about more important stuff: my new shoes!! :)
I wanted the "Grace" boots from Vagabond for a long time. But my size was out of stock at every site. But my mom saw on spartoo.nl that they had my size again. I was so happy and ordered them! You can wear them with every outfit. Besides that, they are also really comfortable, you don't feel that the heel is really high. I will post a outfit with them soon!

Enjoy your Sunday! x

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey, ik heb je net gevolgd, zou je mijn blog terug willen volgen? :)
    missbeautyfreak.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gave schoenen! ♥
    Ik vind je blog super! ik ben je gaan volgen!
    En zou het awesome vinden als je me terug volgt natuurlijk!

    liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Aaah wat een geweldige laarsjes! Ik vind de zool, hak, en dat elastiek zo gaaf! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ik ben echt heel erg jaloers op deze schoenen! ze zijn zo leuk! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen